At Virtusize, we help consumers purchase clothes that they will truly love.
At the core of our business is a size recommendation service — that allows millions of users to visualize size data and make comparisons with items they already own. We provide data services for the largest fashion companies across Asia and have been doing so since 2013. We are a Forbes Japan Top 200 startup backed by VCs such as D4V, Yahoo Japan, and more.
We are now looking for the second member of our Head of Performance to play a key role in helping Virtusize becoming the standard solution for size and fit in the Asian online fashion industry and beyond.
With 13 nationalities represented across our small team, you will be a part of one of the few startups in Japan with a truly international presence. We strive to build a working environment built on diversity and inclusion: we want to hire, train, compensate and promote people coming for all backgrounds, genders and ways of life.
We believe in
• Healthy and sustainable working habits.
• Promoting a creative, inclusive and efficient work environment through flexible hours.
• Adapting to individual situations through remote working or flexible working arrangements.
• Mentorship and learning opportunities from other team members as an important part of growing your career.
Here are examples of tasks and projects you might work on:
• Work closely with our business development team and our clients to identify key client needs around performance and data analysis.
• Manage the continued design and development of our analytics platform and client performance dashboards, working with our product and design teams.
• Monitor our service performance including uptime, latency, and client integration optimizations.
• Mine and analyze data to drive optimizations and determine how our service could be optimized to suit the needs of customers.
• Identify trends and opportunities that will further our future growth as well as the growth of our clients.
As a Head of Performance, you will ideally have:
• Client facing experience working with multiple stakeholders across technical and business teams
• Ability to analyze datasets and present information in reports and graphs utilizing Excel, Tableau, Power BI, and/or Salesforce.
• Expertise in SQL.
• Native-level Japanese and at least intermediate-level English language skills
• Previously experience in e-commerce, advertising tech or internet industry.
• Some experience of, or interest in learning Python would be an advantage.